Rebecca, Lawana, Dick, Julie, Shelly and Sheri

Another Year in our Lives

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Cottrell Family 2008
Kevin - Jadeyn - Rebecca

Written by Jadeyn Alexander Cottrell:

My parents were extra excited when I came along to take over the job of writing their annual Christmas letter. This is my first time, so hopefully I do good! My name is Jadeyn Alexander & I am my mom and dad’s biggest news this year. I arrived on April 18th & have made their lives so wonderful / very interesting ever since then. And because I am so cute, I know how to get what I want; I even convinced them to take me to 4 national parks this year & I’m only 8 months old. We have been tent camping, camping in Yurts, caught a lot of fish, & hiked waterfalls. I’m happiest outdoors I think!

My dad finished the big remodel of his office & boy does it look fancy. We spent a lot of time there. I even rolled over for the first time there! Mom was up on a ladder and looked down at me & I was on my tummy! I’m an active little guy. They tell me I never stop moving. I’m all over my crib & can’t wait to walk (but they tell me I have to learn to crawl first, whatever that is!) My talents so far are wiggling, flapping my flippers (all my appendages), clicking my tongue, smiling, raspberries & squealing, oh & I’m working on my consonants.

I love my “brothers” Dozer and Newt and they of course adore me! I heard that my mom used to do a lot of scrapbooking before I came along. But since then, she has been working on a family blog with me as the star! You should check it out to see what else we’ve been up to! www.ColoradoCottrells.blogspot.com.

Anyway, I look forward to the years ahead & I wish you all a very Merry Christmas & hope to see you all soon!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.